about work teams and selection processes carried
out internally in your company.
Service with international coverage of validation of work teams and selection processes carried out internally in your company to comply with HR compliance policies, verifying different aspects related to the curriculum vitae that the client wishes to verify such as:
- Professional background
- References on experience and performance
- Academic background
- Criminal record (except in selection processes in Spain)
- Debts and non-payments
- Other (languages, work permits, residence, etc.)
The entire curriculum audit process (background check), endorsed by the UNE ISO 9001:2015 and UNE ISO 10667:2013 certification systems, will be duly documented and with the pertinent authorizations by the auditees in compliance with the regulations in force in each country where it is carried out.
... who provide external services (consultants, interims, etc.) or those who wish to give a differential value to their curriculum in the job search, always as a complement within an outplacement program.
... that want to comply with the Public Sector Contracts Law and that their technical solvency is based on the human resources proposed (services, engineering, consultancy, etc.).
... and that want to provide transparency on their managers and executives.
... with a complementary tool to their internal recruitment and evaluation process.
We are the first company in Spain in auditing and certification of managers and qualified profiles with a methodology of empirical evidence verification.
The CVcertificado® is a pioneering service in Spain, endorsed by independent entities, which works on obtaining professional empirical evidence in order to provide greater rigor and transparency to a value proposition based on a company's work team.
What does the certification process consist of?
It is a very rigorous process, methodologically guided by professionals with extensive experience in people management, which includes two actions:
- Curriculum audit: Request and verification of objective and documented empirical evidence that accredits and supports the professional career of the person concerned.
- Curriculum certification: Verification by an accredited certifying entity (TUV Rheinland) that the previous audit has been carried out according to the established procedure and that all the necessary objective empirical evidence has been obtained to issue a certificate on the person concerned.
CVcertificado® is a rigorous service methodologically endorsed by an independent entity that supervises the empirical evidence gathered on the experience and performance of professionals.