- Company name: SERVITALENT Gestión del Talento Directivo, S.L. (hereinafter, “SERVITALENT”))
- Tax ID No. B70398946
- Tax Address: Avda. García Barbón, 29 - 1º D, 36201. Vigo (Pontevedra) - Spain
- Telephone: (+34) 902 90 80 91
- Email address: email@example.com (no CVs received via email will be processed)
- Postal address: Avda. García Barbón, 29 - 1º D, 36201. Vigo (Pontevedra) - Spain - Main office
- Online contact form
Registrations and certifications:
- Commercial Registry of A Coruña, volume 3507, sheet 70, 1st entry, page C-50884 Certifications with
- SERVITALENT brand (Spanish PTO): Nice classification 35/41; File no. N-0313820
- Certified Management System ISO 9001:2015
- Certified Management System ISO 10667-2:2013
- Certified Management System ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Certifications with ID 9108642502
Declarations, codes of conduct and applicable regulations:
- Servitalent Professional Code of Conduct
- Ethical code: Code of Ethics: Code of Good Practices, Guidelines Developed by the Interim Management Association of Spain , pages of SERVITALENT (hereinafter, website). Main website: www.servitalent.com
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONTENT PROTECTION
1. The industrial and intellectual property of any logos, emblems, or any element incorporated into the design of this site belongs exclusively to Servitalent. The Servitalent logo is registered and protected by industrial property rights. The User acknowledges and accepts these rights. The elements of this website on which Servitalent has no intellectual or industrial property rights are used with permission.
2. Reproduction of all or part of the contents of this website, especially the published job offers, as well as their transmission or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, is prohibited, unless prior written permission of Servitalent.
3. It is not permitted to circumvent the intellectual or industrial property rights of Servitalent on the graphic elements protected by copyright, as well as to circumvent or attempt to circumvent the systems that are or may be in place to protect the contents. The right of quotation is not allowed.
4. Any violation of intellectual or industrial property rights of this site or the elements of Servitalent, will be subject to appropriate legal measures to achieve the protection of these.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WEBSITE CONTENT
The data, text, information, graphics or links published on the website are compiled for information purposes only for all interested parties without this implying access, the creation of a commercial, contractual or professional relationship between its users and the company. In the event of any discrepancy between the information contained on the website and that on paper, the latter shall take precedence. The company reserves the right to modify the contents of the website without prior notice.
The external links contained on this website link to sites managed by third parties.
Servitalent is not responsible for the content or status of said sites. The use of external links does not imply that Servitalent recommends or approves the contents of the target pages.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA
We use Caspio Inc technology to guarantee the smooth delivery of our services. Caspio Inc and ZOHO Corporation® are both American companies adhering to the Privacy Shield protocol and which have an adequate level of security in accordance with the European data protection standard.
SERVITALENT undertakes to maintain complete confidentiality, both during and after the term of validity of its commercial relationship with its customers and applicants in relation to all information obtained that is directly or indirectly related to the services provided, preventing the disclosure of any of this information to third parties unless with their express written authorisation, under penalty of obligation to compensate the other party for any damages incurred as a result of the disclosure of such information.
For the purposes of the this liability before third parties, any information regarding commercial matters, legal documents, technology, methodologies, technical manuals, technical information, processes, products, services, marketing techniques, sales strategies , pricing policies, economic offers, missions, personal data related to the template, curriculum vitae, applicants and/or clients, facilities and dependencies, as well as any other information processed during the mission that is linked to clients or applicants or any of its resources shall be considered confidential information.
The parties agree to reciprocally protect, against any type of unauthorised disclosure, the information of the other party, provided that such information has been clearly identified, in writing, as confidential. During the entire validity period of the commercial relationship, the parties undertake to apply the same diligence in protecting the information of the other party, at that which they would apply in the protection of their own confidential information.
The parties may not make use of the confidential information of the other party to which they have access under this clause for purposes other than those originally planned, the transfer of confidential information to third parties being expressly prohibited.
Upon the expiration of the commercial relationship, the contracting parties are obliged to reciprocally return, without the need for prior request, all documentation or materials supplied by either party.
If, for the relationship or provision of services agreed between the parties, it is necessary for SERVITALENT to access personal data of the other party, it authorises this access by accepting this clause. Access to the data by SERVITALENT will be carried out in its capacity as the party responsible for data handling under the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data in relation to access to data on behalf of third parties.
In the case of the latter, and in accordance with the provisions of Article 28 of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, SERVITALENT is obliged to:
a) only handle personal data in accordance with documented instructions of the responsible party and those of this contract, including regarding the transfer of data to a third country or an international organisation, unless it is bound to do so by Union or Member State law applicable to the responsible party; in such case, the person in charge must inform the responsible party of this legal requirement prior to the data handling, unless such Right prohibits it for important reasons of public interest;
b) ensure that all persons authorised to process personal data have agreed to respect its confidentiality or are subject to statutory confidentiality obligations;
c) take all necessary security measures for handing and accessing the data;
d) comply with the established conditions when using another party for data handling;
e) assist the responsible party, taking into account the nature of the data handling, by means of the appropriate technical and organisational measures, whenever possible, so that it may fulfil its obligation to respond to requests aimed at exercising the rights of the interested parties;
f) support the responsible party in ensuring compliance with its obligations regarding data security and handling and the reporting of data security violations;
g) at the discretion of the responsible party, delete or return all the personal data once the provision of the processing services ends, and to delete existing copies unless the preservation of the personal data is required;
h) to make all information necessary to prove its compliance with the above measures available to the responsible party, as well as to allow and contribute to the performance of audits, including inspections, by the responsible party or by any other auditor authorised by said responsible party.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the foregoing paragraph, SERVITALENT may keep a duly protected copy of the data (in any medium or document) when necessary for reasons to do with professional responsibility and/or based on legal, fiscal and/or administrative obligations, being obligated to destroy such data once the reason that justified such conservation no longer exists.
The client, collaborator or applicant has been informed and expressly authorises SERVITALENT to:
submit the data to administrative and/or judicial bodies, as well as to other third parties, provided that such communications are legally necessary for the provision of the services;
grant data access to those companies that provide SERVITALENT with support services, subcontracting and technical support, to the extent that said access, in the opinion of SERVITALENT, is necessary for the execution of the services.
PARTICULAR CONDITIONS OF THE SERVICE
The ultimate purpose of the SERVITALENT portal is the management of executive talent; therefore, when a user registers, he authorises Servitalent to register his profile in the processes that it is carrying out and in which it believes that he may fit, regardless of whether the user has registered in that process.
Likewise, in the event that it believes that he fits the requirements, SERVITALENT may register the user in another process different from the one in which it registers.
REGULATIONS AND JURISDICTION