Servitalent website uses both own and third party cookies in order to optimize the operation of the website in the user accesses, the management of your account, as well as to obtain relevant information about the traffic and use of the web.
The user can accept the installation of our cookies, can reject their installation and can also obtain more information about them.
If the user actively browses the Servitalent site, for example, by clicking and accessing second-level content or sections beyond the home page, or requests the creation of a user account, the user accepts by active and affirmative behavior the installation of cookies on the site.
In any case, the user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies and delete them by selecting the appropriate option in your browser.
Servitalent can not guarantee that in case of using cookie blockers in your browser some services or functionality of the website will not be available or work properly.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file or small piece of text that websites you visit send to your browser and stored on the user's computer (be it a PC, laptop, mobile etc).
Cookies allow our website to remember information about your visit, language and preferences, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful by personalizing its content. Cookies play a very important role in improving the experience of using the Web.
COOKIES EXCLUDED FROM CONSENT
The Article 29 Working Party in its Opinion 4/2012 excludes from the scope of application of the aforementioned article cookies that have the following purposes:
- "User input" cookies.
- User authentication or identification cookies (session cookies only).
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies for load balancing
- User interface customization cookies
- Plug-in cookies to share social content
Cookies of a technical nature: These cookies are strictly necessary to allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session or use security features during navigation.
Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as language or the type of browser through which you access the service.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
This website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the website and are deleted once the user leaves the page. The permanent cookies store the data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session or the web remembers them and retrieves them in the next access.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, this website may use:
- technical_cookies: cbParamList - Used by Caspio
- technical_cookies: cbCookieAccepted - Used by Caspio, saves cookie acceptance settings
- technical_cookies: AWSALBCORS - Used by Caspio, is a cookie managed by your AWS and controls the load balancer.
Advertising cookies of this site
- advertising_cookies:_lfa Used by Leadfeader, to store and track audience reach.
- advertising_cookies:_ga This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, which is a significant upgrade to Google's most widely used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a customer identifier. It is included in every page request on a site and is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for site analytics reporting. By default, it expires after two years, although site owners can customize it.
- advertising_cookies:_gid This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. It appears to be a new cookie and as of Spring 2017 no information is available from Google. It appears to store and update a unique value for each page visited.
- advertisingcookies:_gat This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, according to the documentation it is used to learn the request rate - limiting data collection on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
Tracking cookies from this site/third party cookies.
- third_party_cookies: SSID This cookie carries information about how the end user uses the website and any advertising the end user may have seen prior to visiting that website.
- third_party_cookies:__Secure-3PSIDCC Idem above
- third_party_cookies:__SAPISID Advertising. Measures ad performance and provides recommendations.
- third_party_cookies:__Secure-3PSID Advertising. Measures ad performance and provides recommendations.
- third_party_cookies: HSID This cookie is set by DoubleClick (which is owned by Google) to create a profile of the website visitor's interests and display relevant ads on other sites.
- third_party_cookies: SID This is a very common cookie name, but when encountered as a session cookie it is likely to be used as for session state management.
- third_party_cookies: SIDCC This cookie carries information about how the end user uses the website and any advertising that the end user may have seen prior to visiting that website.
- third_party_cookies: __Secure-3PAPISID Advertising. These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests
- third_party_cookies: ANID Advertising. Measures ad performance and provides recommendations.
- third_party_cookies: NID Advertising. Registers an ID
- third_party_cookies: 1P_JAR Third Party. Storing google user preferences.
- third_party_cookies: CONSENT Advertising. Improves advertising, often used to target the user.
- third_party_cookies: COMPASS Used by Google for calendar information.
- third_party_cookies: OTZ Analytics. Cookie that identifies user preferences
- third_party_cookies: SEARCH_SAMESITE The purpose is to mitigate the risk of cross-source information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.
- third_party_cookies: YSC Youtube. This cookie is set by YouTube to track views of embedded videos.
- third_party_cookies: PREF This cookie, which may be set by Google or Doubleclick, may be used by advertising partners to create an interest profile to display relevant ads on other sites. It works by uniquely identifying the browser and device.
- third_party_cookies: LOGIN_INFO Youtube. Remembers the user's login.
- third_party_cookies:_gcl_au Used by Google AdSense to experiment with the efficiency of advertising on websites using its services.
- third_party_cookies: VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE This cookie is set by Youtube to keep track of user preferences for Youtube videos embedded on sites.
- It can also determine whether the website visitor is using the new or old version of the Youtube interface.
- third_party_cookies: USER_ID Google Accounts. Remembers the user's identifier.
- third_party_cookies:LSOLH Used by Google Accounts, in this case for the use of the Google Plus +1 button.
HOW ARE COOKIES USED?
By accepting the installation or browsing our website the user accepts that cookies can be installed on your computer that allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- The 'login' of the user to keep the session active.
- Data of the connection with social networks for users who access with your Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter user among others.
- Time of visit.
- Spaces and areas visited.
- From which page or service the visit comes from.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER
If you wish to customize your browser's cookie management or delete cookies from your browser, you can follow the instructions defined for the most commonly used browsers by following the links below:
INFORMATION ON THE HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
The party responsible for handling personal data is Servitalent Executive Talent Management, S.L. (hereinafter “SERVITALENT”) with Tax ID No. B70398946, registered address at Avda. García Barbón, 29 - 1º D, 36201. Vigo (Pontevedra) - Spain. Contact telephone number: 902908091, and email: email@example.com
To contact the data protection representative, contact At Data Protection, S.L.P at firstname.lastname@example.org
Servitalent carries out several data handling processes via each website, each for specific purposes.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Servitalent requests a series of data and personal information for the following uses:
- Selection of candidates for company-client.
- Hiring of executives and middle management for company-client.
- Accompaniment and Outplacement Process.
- Management of Curricular Certification.
- Send communications by mail, telephone, e-mail or other means of communication, including automatic notifications, confirmation of registration for job offers, changes in the status of applications, requests for data needed for reports, notices of necessary tests within the process, technical notices, support messages, satisfaction surveys, etc.
- Display candidate's CVs to potential employers for evaluation, within any of the above mentioned services.
- Keep the user informed of future vacancies by mail, telephone, email or other means of communication, provided that the user has selected the option.
- To carry out commercial campaigns by mail, telephone, e-mail or other means of communication, provided that the user has given express consent by positively marking the option.
- To carry out commercial campaigns by mail, telephone, email or other means of communication, provided that the user has given express consent by positively marking the option.
- Conduct internal statistical and analytical studies and research, such as conducting studies on the evolution of recruitment, evolution of registrations on the platform, mapping salaries by position, mapping positions of applications received, measuring the effectiveness of assignments/recruitments, etc.
- The realization of tests associated with any service. In this case whenever such tests are outsourced to third parties, we will warn them about the need to protect such personal information with appropriate security measures, prohibiting the use of your personal information for their own purposes and preventing them from disclosing your personal information to others.
- Payment of contractual terms and conditions, as well as sending invoices related to any services provided.
- Conducting webinars and / or informative workshops on relevant and topical issues also managing the registration and attendance of users.
- The management of the complaints channel in a confidential or anonymous way.
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
Data processing is carried out on the legal basis of the data subject's consent.
In the case of processing of contact data collected through business contacts the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
The processing of data collected through the complaint channel is carried out on the legal basis for the processing of the data is i) the fulfillment of a public interest mission (art 6.1.d GDPR) and the consent of the data subject (art 6.1.a GDPR) and ii) the fulfillment of legal obligations (art 6.1c GDPR).
DATA RETENTION PERIODS
The data provided will be kept as long as the interested party does not request its deletion and in any case during the legally stipulated statute of limitations.
This channel of complaints and communication only retains data for the legally stipulated period of 3 months. Once this period has elapsed, the data will be anonymized and retained for the sole purpose of proving the operation of the channel to third parties.
Our service platform (including our complaint channel) is based on the technology of Caspio Inc. Caspio certifies that its services and the services supported by our customers are located in EU territory and has appropriate contractual clauses as data processor in compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
Our email service is Google for Business.
To perform certain services such as Webinares we use services and technology from third parties such as Zoom that may host data on their services. Zoom applies specific security measures for users located in EU territory in compliance with the RGPD.
In case you have authorized it, we may obtain references from third parties for curriculum certification processes.
In some cases, Servitalent may contract with third parties to provide their services, provided that they occur as a necessary part of the execution of the contracted services, and acquiring in any case the obligations of a data processor regulated by the relevant contract between the two parties.
The client is informed that Servitalent may, within the legally authorized cases, communicate their data to administrative and / or judicial bodies, as well as other third parties provided that such communications are legally necessary for the provision of contracted services.
Servitalent belongs to an international network of recruiters, Talentor International. The data of the users, who so accept in their registration or in their personal access, may be shared with the members of the Talentor network (with access to its website) with the aim of involving them in search processes managed by them.
SERVITALENT has a profile on the main online social network (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Slideshare, YouTube and Google+), in all cases it accepts liability for the handling the data of its followers, fans, subscribers, commenters and other user profiles (hereinafter, “followers”). The process that Servitalent will carry out with this data will be, at most, the process allowed by the social network for corporate profiles. As such, Servitalent may inform its followers by any means allowed by the social network of its services and offers, as well as providing personalised training and/or customer service. In no case will Servitalent extract data from social networks without obtaining the timely and express consent of the users. When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the rights of the follower is subject to the modification of his personal profile, Servitalent will support and advise him to that end to the best of its possibilities.
BULLETIN OR RSS BY EMAIL
OBLIGATION OF PROFESSIONAL SECRECY, CONFIDENTIALITY AND DESTRUCTION OF DOCUMENTS
All persons associated with Servitalent who have any sort of involvement in the services provided to clients have accepted and signed the Servitalent code of good professional practices, by virtue of which they may neither disclose nor use any of the data to which they have access. All data supplied by the client shall be deemed confidential whether or not it may be used for purposes other than those related to the services hired from Servitalent. Servitalent undertakes not to disclose or reveal information about the client's interests, the reasons for the requested service or the duration of its relationship with the client.
EXERCISE OF DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
The owner of the data has the right to:
- Access his data
- Correct his data
- Delete his data
- Transfer his data to another responsible party
- Object to all or part of the processing
- Limit the use of his personal data
If his rights are not complied with, he may file a claim with the Data Protection Authority at C/Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid.