In Servitalent/ Talentor Spain we created the initiative called "Spanish e- coffee with.... "as a team building activity that aims to increase knowledge and integration between teams of different nationalities, in order to improve our global recruitment services within the Talentor International network. On this occasion we shared a space with our partners from Arsis Global Consulting – part of Talentor network: representing Hungary, Bulgaria and Greece, and this is what happened!
- It is true that interim management is an activity still not very well known and developed in Spain, perhaps because the labor market is very rigid, with a small market and without much tradition. But in recent years it has grown strongly and has begun to take its place as circumstances are changing more and more and faster, so that other types of more flexible relationships, among which is the interim management, are entering with force.
- Contrary to what everyone may think at first, summer is not a lost time to look for a new professional project according to our Director of Recruitment, Talent and Audit, Antía Barros. That is why we invite you to read this article and to take advantage of this free time to think and set yourself new professional horizons!
- As a company specialized in executives and talent management, we are growing and expanding our local and international coverage, that is why Javier Conde, Associate Director of Servitalent, shares with us how was the decision and the process of making Servitalent known in the Basque Country, has the communication as the key to achieve what we’ve done so far. Let's go for more team!
- We have gone through many events these recent years, from a pandemic to the war in Ukraine, these and more, have marked the new context in which both professionals and companies have had to adapt in order to "survive". Our Commercial Director, Carlos Pérez, shares his thoughts on how we have all been affected, but also how we have reacted to make a difference in the current reality we live in.
- In Servitalent/ Talentor Spain we created the initiative called "Spanish e- coffee with.... "as a team building activity that aims to increase knowledge and integration between teams of different nationalities, in order to improve our global recruitment services within the Talentor International network. On this occasion we shared a space with our partners from Talentor Ireland, and this is what happened!
- What is the reality of interim management in Spain compared to interim management in Europe? Our Partner and Director of Interim Management, Pío Iglesias, shares with us the most particular characteristics of the Spanish and European market when developing this business management profession.