Servitalent's code of conduct is designed to serve as a professional guide to all persons linked, in one way or another, to the company and to the provision of professional services of the same within the framework established by the mission and corporate values promulgated in its constitution, in addition to the Corporate Social Responsibility demanded by the various social strata.
This code of conduct is considered mandatory for all persons linked to Servitalent, and the company's management is committed to disseminate, defend, apply and update it as appropriate at all times.
- Through the implementation and maintenance of a Quality and Information Security Management System, the organization establishes a frame of reference for the establishment of objectives; likewise we maintain a commitment to continuous improvement of the Management System.
- Strict compliance with current regulations, laws or any other binding resolution, which directly or indirectly affect the activity of the company, always taking into account the spirit in which they were drafted.
- Absolute respect for human and labor rights in any legislative and/or geographical area in which the company operates.
- Constant maintenance of a professional conduct of integrity. Professionalism is understood as diligent performance, efficient work, quality, preservation of the security of the information handled and innovative attitude. Integrity shall mean acting loyally, honestly, in good faith, aligned with the company's interests.
- Protection of the environment, both by legislative compliance and by a responsible performance in waste minimization and energy saving.
- Promotion and strict compliance with occupational health and safety policies, with the company adopting the legally established preventive measures.
- Establishment of rigorous personnel selection policies based on objective criteria previously defined in the job descriptions.
- Promoting the training and development of people, respecting equal opportunities, the professional projection of the collaborators and attending to the development of the company's mission.
- Establishment of information and transparency policies, periodically informing all internal collaborators of the general progress of the company and its strategic decisions.
- Commitment not to accept gifts and considerations in a personal capacity derived from professional performance on behalf of the company.
- Responsibility in the use of resources and means for the development of the professional activity provided by the company with special attention to equipment, systems and computer programs.
- Not to disclose confidential information to third parties. All non-public information that is owned by or has been transferred to the company shall be considered confidential. This obligation will be maintained once the professional relationship with the company is terminated. Likewise, the integrity and availability of the information handled shall be ensured at all times. The information security policies approved in the Management System must be complied with. In the event of non-compliance with the policies or causing security breaches in the organization, disciplinary actions will be taken in accordance with the legal framework and the applicable agreement.
- Commitment not to carry out external activities that involve competition, directly or indirectly, any kind of damage or impairment of the company's activity, except in special situations that are authorized by the company.
- Non-discrimination between people based on race, color, nationality, social origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, ideology, political opinions, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition of the people who work in the company or in any way collaborate with it, as well as equal opportunities between women and men.
- Rejection of violent or intimidating actions, physical, sexual, psychological or moral harassment or any other abuse of authority in professional performance.
- Support and development of actions that allow the reconciliation of family life with work.
- Respect for the right to privacy of all persons with special attention to communications containing personal, medical and economic data, in any of the media that are commonly used by the company. It is considered implicit the commitment of non-disclosure of all this information except with the express consent of the persons, except in cases of legal obligation.